Last night I went to Trowbridge cinema to see the new Hunger Games film, ‘Hunger Games Catching fire‘.
Now if you have not seen the new film or read to books yet close this page now. I repeat close the page. Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert!
And if you have watched the new film you can continue reading.
After watching the first one I was really looking forward to this one and couldn’t wait to see how they made the second book into a film. having read the books I was happy to see they didn’t miss out anything that greatly effected the storyline. The best parts of the film for me were seeing all the new characters including Finnick and Maggs. I also liked seeing the new clock arena which I think was very well designed on film and was exactly how I imagined when I first read ‘Catching Fire’. However the part I love most about both films is the clothing and the make-up of those in the Capitol especially Effie and I imagine it was very fun for the wardrobe and make-up team in sourcing and creating all these amazing, colourful and over the top outfits.
- “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” Special Subway Sandwiches (mollyovenfilmpromotion.wordpress.com)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: a dazzling sequel (caragaleblog.wordpress.com)
- How Catching Fire Fixed All the Worst Mistakes The Hunger Games Made (io9.com)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Film Review (teamfogreviews.com)
- Hunger Games Catching Fire Review (mrgloryhoundd.com)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (mojitosandhandbags.wordpress.com)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) (shereviewseverything.wordpress.com)
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire Review (annabelscarletth.wordpress.com)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) (brockingmovies.com)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie Review (kcherridge.wordpress.com)