Today I received the email saying “Something has changed on your UCAS application; please log on to track to review the change”.
Now if you don’t know this means you’ve received either; An offer, An invite to an interview or a rejection.
However when I came to log on I was told my ID or password was wrong. I tried again checking the password and ID number before starting to panic a little.
Thankfully one of the staff at my college helped me call the UCAS hotline and get my password reset.
Finally I managed to log on…
And there waiting for me was my first offer!!
A conditional offer from my second favourite choice. I couldn’t believe how happy I was as I walked home!
- UCAS Sent for good… (catoutthebag.wordpress.com)
- Ucas applications: top tips to avoid stress (telegraph.co.uk)
- UCAS advice for parents gets top marks (economicvoice.com)
- The waiting game… (catoutthebag.wordpress.com)
- The UCAS Process (chloeslifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Aspirations (kieranrizzo.wordpress.com)
- AJ’s Advice – Applying to university (thestudentreview.co.uk)
- Record numbers apply to Oxbridge (bbc.co.uk)
- Record numbers apply to Oxford and Cambridge (schoolsimprovement.net)
- What’s new? (rosinessandconfidence.wordpress.com)