Today my UCAS was finally sent from my college complete with reference to back to UCAS to be processed and sent on the universities. Therefore it is gone for good. All I can do now is wait and track. Thankfully (in a way) the track won’t be running now until the 3rd of December which means I can’t track it, Which to me is good because it means I won’t get too obsessed. Anyway wish me luck reader and I will update you on my progress (And hopefully offers). And to any of you in the same position Good Luck to you too!
- UCAS Statement Advice from Students (ucafarnhamarts.wordpress.com)
- The waiting game… (catoutthebag.wordpress.com)
- Aspirations (kieranrizzo.wordpress.com)
- A-level results’ day: What are your options? (reed.co.uk)
- UCAS: 5,000 fewer students applying for university (educationnews.com)
- UCAS chief warns over ‘worrying’ university gender gap (educationnews.com)