So the Saturday just gone (28th of September) I went to my first open day at Southampton Solent university and so far so good. The university is in a great place and only an hour away from where I love by train. I had a great talk from the team that run the magazine journalism and feature writing course that I’m applying to and a short tour of the accommodation before racing off to work. The team who talked about the course were really helpful and gave us so much information and stuff to take away.
My next open day is Sheffield so wish me luck reader as I will then have somewhere to compare Southampton to.
- Hi (meggoestouni.wordpress.com)
- University education for Southampton (tribalfootball.com)
- University student lettings (studentlet.wordpress.com)
- £1,000 award for Southampton Solent University head of employability (dailyecho.co.uk)
- Southampton Solent University student Helen Hennessey designs a winning T-shirt (dailyecho.co.uk)
- Standards at Southampton Solent University up to scratch in review (dailyecho.co.uk)
- Welcome to the Southampton Solent University’s Employability & Enterprise Service Blog! (employabilityandenterprise.wordpress.com)