I have just got back from a trip and sightseeing in Manchester and Liverpool and thought it was time to cover the subject of…….. accents.
Firstly I think an accent can make you more or less attracted to someone and different people like different accents more than others.
Then there are the obvious foreign accents (both speaking English and even better in a foreign language).
Finally the best of all accents the pinnacle of all accents you could say (in my opinion) is Irish, I don’t really know why but like a lot of people especially English people I love the Irish accent.
So reader that’s my opinion on accents, but I want to hear your favourite accent, so tell me on the poll attached to this post.
p.s. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but since I found out I could use polls I enjoy using them a lot :P
- My Thoughts On: Sexy Accents (69shadesofsmut.wordpress.com)
- How to Speak in a British Accent (bidemoiselle.wordpress.com)
- Being a Brummie (olliejarrott.wordpress.com)
- The Hover and Hear Accent Page (andrewhammel.typepad.com)
- Strewth! Aussie accent confirmed for Mad Max game (reviews.cnet.com)
- Why British Singers Lose Their Accent When Singing (todayifoundout.com)
- Liverpool! (happydaysblogdotorg.wordpress.com)