This post my dear readers is for those who are about to, like me, begin the scary yet exciting ‘UCAS application’…
So are any of you at this point too? It’s exciting and nerve racking all at the same time isn’t it Uni going reader?
So many questions…. which university, what course, can I get the right grades, how do I apply, how much money will I get in loans?
Thankfully college are doing very well to help us do all of this including how to write your personal statement (the bit I fear the most).
So hopefully this process will go smoothly and I’ll be eating 11p noodles at university in no time.
Other than the very daunting process I am very much looking forward to the whole Uni experience from open days in new cities, getting places at Uni and of course fresher’s week and the whole Uni experience that follows all of that!
Now it’s not very often I can help out my readers or they can help me out so if any of you are at this stage and want help give us a comment and I’ll try to help. Alternatively if you have any tips or advice for me or my readers please also make a little comment and know all day that YOU have helped someone else! :D
- Students fear losing places as Ucas computers crash (express.co.uk)
- Ucas: Clearing could open the door to a university course (telegraph.co.uk)
- University planning: live webchat (telegraph.co.uk)
- mention your child in UCAS personal statement? (newmediamedicine.com)
- Tuition-fee rise ‘still deterring’ would-be university students (guardian.co.uk)
- Personal statement writing service (larryadams565.wordpress.com)
- School’s out – now it’s time to prepare for uni (notgoingtouniblog.wordpress.com)
- UCAS 2014 – Applying as an individual (newmediamedicine.com)